Tuesday, December 23, 2014


We would all love to have that perfect Craft Area..

This is probably to most affordable I could find.
It holds Pens, Ink Pads, Albums, Card stock, Paper and anything else you could imagine...

I have been scrapbooking for over 12yrs and still dream of a room full of shelves just like the one in the picture. Well I'm going to use my holidays to create my own perfect craft space like the one above.. Well that's the plan anyway....


The Kaiser Wooden Paper Storage will work a treat. I'll be using magazine holders for my inspirational magazines and when more arrive in stock, I will use the large 12 x 12 Clear Paper storage (12 x 12 Magazine holders) for all my pattern papers
~~~~
I hope this helps inspire everybody to create their own perfect craft space.
I will have more storage ideas on our Facebook page


No comments: