Thursday, October 23, 2014

Shop Changes while I'm on Annual Leave

Store Hours
Monday to Friday
10am - 4pm
Sat
10am -3pm
and
Sunday
10.30am - 3pm
~~~~~~~

Class Changes
All classes will remain the same, however as 
class time is usual 10am, 
the following
Monday - Scrapbooking
Thursday &Friday  - Card Making
 Classes will start at 10:15am for this week only. 
Night Class with no changes
Please text or email if unable to attend any classes and don't forget you will need to re-book for the following week as
 we don't re-book  unless you ask us to.

Contacting the shop 
The best way to get in contact while I'm away is by email.
I will have the store phone diverted but can't guarantee that I will be able to answer every call....please leave a message and I will get back to you...
~~~~~~
Any updates and changes will be posted on this blog and Facebook.
Enjoy your week ahead...
I know I will..

No comments: