Friday, July 04, 2014

My Trip to Melbourne
Kaisercraft
~~~~~~~
Well what a trip it was...It's one thing to be the one standing at the front of he room telling everybody what to do, but it's so much fun to be the one sitting down watching the one up front for a change...


I got to see and do so much in the two days.....I got to do a few classes and lots of make 'n' takes....
I cant wait to put on show everything I got to do....Fingers crossed it arrives early next week....
because I had to much to take home, they are sending it with my shopping...sad I know, but they gave us such a huge range of goodies with each class, that there was just no way I was going to make weight with my carry on luggage....
~~~~
But in the meant time I can  give you a sneak peak at what is coming up in next months Collections


 Mistletoe


Mix & Match 



Outdoor Trail



No comments: