Tuesday, December 20, 2011

NEW Kaisercraft has arrived just in time for Christmas
We two ranges
~~~~~
Lil' Primrose

 and
Hummingbird

 It's never easy taking photo's of white paper, so I hope you can see ok
White Embossed Glitter Paper

 And if your like me and are staying close to home this Christmas,
why not get crafty and create a Calender for 2012 or even get a slow start on one for 2013 and use photos taken from the coming months...
~~~
This is an 8 x 8 Calender
The best part of creating this, was getting to use all those scraps from other layouts
that seem to gather in a box on the edge of my work desk..
I will share more of this project with you once I get a few more months done...
I started with February, being the month of Love (Valentine's Day).
 I will start Janurary with a family photo once Lateisha comes home, and this will hopefully start the year off with family love and best wishes for the year ahead....


If you finish the Calander with plenty of time to spare, you can always pop in and pick up a couple of
Scrapbook or Card kits to keep you busy

No comments: