Monday, October 17, 2011

This week-end I experienced my first Scrapbook Retreat with Ann from Qld Scrapbooking Retreats
Can i just say...I had a ball....
I sat next to a lady who was disappointed she had only got 8 pages done on her first day.......I was thinking "gee I had only done 1"...she said she usually does anywhere between 30-40 layouts done at a retreat.....I saw her layouts and they were really nice.....how she gets that many done, I have no idea....While she was on a roll others were very social and just enjoying the week-end away....
I just had to take this photo, it looked like organized chaos, I was worried I took way to much.....OMG some had triple what I had taken....and scrap the night away is an under statement, you were able to scrapbook from 7.30am to 1am the next morning....now that's a lot of scrapping time....We had a dress up Country and Western night on the Saturday night with a bit of boot scooting thrown in....
It was a great week-end had by all...
These girls got right into the sprit of things and dressed up while others like myself settle for jeans, checked shirts and cowgirl hats...
~~~~~~
Even tho we are planning our own Retreat, if you cant make ours, you just have to check out what Ann has to offer with hers....Go to www.qldscrapbookingretreats.com.au

3 comments:

Susan Hurley-Luke said...

It was fun, wasn't it :)

Trish said...

We all had such a great time. It was so lovely to see you there Jody. I have to say too that I am stoked that you are now going to stoc Magnolia Stamps and Mags, Yay.

Jody-lee said...

Hi Susan and Trish....I dont know about you girls but im still getting over the week-end...as well as still unpacking....Im so glad I went along...Trish, Ive been wanting to stock Magnolia for a while now, so Im starting off with a small range with plans to expand....I hope to have the mini range in soon as well as the new Christmas....so fingers crossed there only a few weeks away....
See you both soon....