Friday, December 17, 2010

Just check these out....The are so cute
We have just put our top up stock of these on the shelves....
These will look great to finish off any last minute Christmas project.
And for those of you who are more organized than the rest of us...
If your feel like getting creative, why not try one of these projects to keep you busy.... I have use a 9 hole Kaisercraft but they are available in 12 hole... and below I have done a small 8x8 wall frame to match... Both a very easy to do...They look great in soft colours as well... I am in the middle of doing a English rose gift set....and it looks great..I will post photos once I have finished the set. The set had around 6 projects in all.... But will be a good start for Mothers Day....I know its months away but it just like Christmas will be here before you know it....
Please stay safe this storm season and have a great week-end
Happy Scrapping Jody Oh and P.S..... Do Craft magazines need to be picked up for those who have one being held....

No comments: