Wednesday, December 08, 2010

I'm in trouble yet again...
Look at all this new stock that arrived while i was on my day off.....hehehe
I don't know why Lesley doesn't see the funny side.....
~~~~~~~~~~~
This is just the first of the top up orders to arrive from Kaisercraft
More of the English Rose Papers will arrive within the next day or so...
Amongst all this, is a large range of wood products which are great for Christmas gifts.....
Also I'm a little excited about our Billboard
This has been months in the planning so to finally see it up was great.
My daughter on the other hand wasn't as pleased, but I think any photo
of my girls is beautiful....that's what mums do.....
This is along Morayfield Road....Do you think I used to much pink?....
nah you could never use to much pink.... Happy Scrapping Jody

No comments: